The PowerG Wireless Advanced Outdoor Curtain PIR Detector enhances customers’ peace of mind by ensuring they get early warning before intruders enter their business or home.
Exceptionally precise, it creates a narrow protective shield across windows, balconies, doors, driveways and other entranceways, for superior outdoor detection with minimal false alarms.
Small in size, this robust detector is big on performance. Weather-proof and pet-immune, with anti-masking capabilities, it delivers accurate, reliable detection in severe temperatures and demanding outdoor environments.
When triggered, it sends a signal to the security panel, enabling various actions according to the system’s configuration. These include: activate the local siren, alert the end-user’s mobile app, and/or alert the central monitoring service (CMS).
The detector also has the ability to measure light and temperature*. In so doing, it supports automated control of certain electrical appliances and devices by the relevant PGM output relays, for reduced energy consumption and costs.
- Secures entranceways such as windows and doors
- Narrow protective shield accurately detects movements of intruders
- Built-in PowerG wireless intrusion technology
- Detection range of up to 8 meters (26 ft)
- Compact device, with a discreet modern design
- Operates dependably in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions (IP55)
- Supports automated control of certain electrical appliances by the relevant PGM output relays
- Blocks tampering with certified anti-masking technology
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Long-battery life (3 years with typical use)
- Suited for residential and small to mid-size businesses
- Compatible with PowerMaster security systems
* Light and temperature functionality requires PowerMaster version 20.2 or up.